Dashboard | +Follow
Suka Duka Kehidupan
miss him . damn .
Saturday, December 17, 2011 • 1:51 PM • 0 comments

saat-saat mcm ni smua benda pun aku nak rindu .
rindu sekola . rindu cikgu-cikgu . rindu rumah . rindu ibu . rindu ayah . rindu adik-adik . rindu along . rindu Manje .
and and and, rindu my MR. MAS . . hope you hear what is in my mind, n in my heart now .
btw, final exam is just around the corner .
You have to be stong PIQA . . ! YOU CAN DO IT . make your parents proud of you . YES !!


shining star



Disclaimer

Hi, im Piqa. Steal anything what u can steal :D.You just know my name, not my story . and Respect is a MUST.



« My Entries
« My Profile


Taggie Board


[!] IMPORTANT [!]


Back to past



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : PiQa SaiRi
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google